Skip to content
- Plant information (includes my compilations of sources, planting dates, stratification treatments, self-incompatibility, etc); this includes all the things I planted that haven’t taken yet too or I didn’t like. There are columns marking whether I recommend something, if it’s currently alive, and if I was able to germinate it. It is ordered approximately by plant type (edible, native, edible/native, pollinator but not native, non-functional), whether it’s established in my yard, and life cycle (annual vs perennial etc).
- Planning: plants I am looking for, have found but haven’t got yet, and what I am saving up for others.
- Order of planting from spring to fall that I have found to work best here in Norman, OK. Your results will almost certainly vary if you live in a substantially farther north or south world.
- What extras I currently have (seeds or plants) or can easily create (ie cuttings). I try to keep it up to date, emphasis on try.
- What is currently alive as a perennial or successful or re-seeding annual
- Tomatoes only – click Data > Filter Views > “tomatoes only” menu item.
My non-plants and wild/volunteer plants in the yard